Hard Reset LG Premier LTE
How to factory reset LG Premier LTE? How to wipe all data in LG Premier LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG Premier LTE? How to restore defaults in LG Premier LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Premier LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Premier LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears release the Power key, push Volume Down and press the Power button again.
- If Factory data reset shows up release all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "Yes". Use the same keys as before.
- Good job! All your data will be deleted during this operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.