Hard Reset LG Premier Pro LTE
How to factory reset LG Premier Pro LTE? How to wipe all data in LG Premier Pro LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG Premier Pro LTE? How to restore defaults in LG Premier Pro LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Premier Pro LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Premier Pro LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that select Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push the Power key again.
- Let go of all keys when Factory data reset shows up on the screen LG Premier Pro LTE.
- In this menu use Volume keys to choose "Yes" and press the Power button once.
- Again select "Yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Well done! Wait for a few seconds and your device will be ready to use.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.