Hard Reset LG Premiere Pro Plus
How to factory reset LG Premiere Pro Plus? How to wipe all data in LG Premiere Pro Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LG Premiere Pro Plus? How to restore defaults in LG Premiere Pro Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Premiere Pro Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG Premiere Pro Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, still push Volume Down and click the Power button.
- Let go of all buttons if Factory Data Reset appears.
- Now choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end select Yes by using the Power key.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG Premiere Pro Plus)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.