Hard Reset LG Q Stylus Alpha
How to factory reset LG Q Stylus Alpha? How to wipe all data in LG Q Stylus Alpha? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q Stylus Alpha? How to restore defaults in LG Q Stylus Alpha?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q Stylus Alpha. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Q Stylus Alpha will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the LG logo pops up release the Power key, keep holding on Volume Down and then press the Power button once.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset pops up.
- Now select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (LG Q Stylus Alpha)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.