Hard Reset LG Q Stylus+
How to factory reset LG Q Stylus+? How to wipe all data in LG Q Stylus+? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q Stylus+? How to restore defaults in LG Q Stylus+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q Stylus+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Q Stylus+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, keep holding on Volume Down and then click the Power key.
- Let go of all keys when you see Factory data reset.
- In this mode choose "Yes" two times. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
Hard Reset (LG Q Stylus+)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.