Hard Reset LG Q Stylus
How to factory reset LG Q Stylus? How to wipe all data in LG Q Stylus? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q Stylus? How to restore defaults in LG Q Stylus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q Stylus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Q Stylus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750S core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the LG logo pops up release the Power key, keep holding on Volume Down and then press the Power key.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset pops up.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (LG Q Stylus)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.