Hard Reset LG Q52
How to factory reset LG Q52? How to wipe all data in LG Q52? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q52? How to restore defaults in LG Q52?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q52. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG Q52 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the LG logo appears, hold down Volume Down, and press the Power key.
- Release all keys when Factory Data Reset shows up.
- Now choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select Yes with the Power button.
- Good job! Your data including musics, movies will be deleted during the whole operation.
Hard Reset (LG Q52)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.