Hard Reset LG Q6 Alpha
How to factory reset LG Q6 Alpha? How to wipe all data in LG Q6 Alpha? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q6 Alpha? How to restore defaults in LG Q6 Alpha?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q6 Alpha. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Q6 Alpha will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the LG Q6 Alpha by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6+ without any password protection.
Hard Reset LG Q6 - Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint in LG Q6
How to Hard Reset LG Q6 - Factory Reset Code |HardReset.info
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.