How to factory reset LG Q6+? How to wipe all data in LG Q6+? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q6+? How to restore defaults in LG Q6+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q6+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Q6+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the LG Q6+.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6 without any password protection.
Hard Reset LG Q6 - Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint in LG Q6 - video
How to Hard Reset LG Q6 - Factory Reset Code |HardReset.info - video