Hard Reset LG Q6 Plus
How to factory reset LG Q6 Plus? How to wipe all data in LG Q6 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q6 Plus? How to restore defaults in LG Q6 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q6 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Q6 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, keep holding on Volume Down and then click the Power key once.
- Let go of all keys when Factory data reset appears.
- In this mode choose "Yes" two times by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Good job!
Hard Reset LG Q6 - Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint in LG Q6 - video
How to Hard Reset LG Q6 - Factory Reset Code |HardReset.info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.