Hard Reset LG Q60
How to factory reset LG Q60? How to wipe all data in LG Q60? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q60? How to restore defaults in LG Q60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG Q60 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If the LG logo appears release the Power key, hold down Volume Down and push the Power button once more.
- When Factory data reset appears release all keys.
- In this mode select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.