Hard Reset LG Q7 Plus
How to factory reset LG Q7 Plus? How to wipe all data in LG Q7 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q7 Plus? How to restore defaults in LG Q7 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q7 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Q7 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If the LG logo pops up release the Power key , keep holding on Volume Down and then press the Power button.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset appears.
- Now select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset LG Q7 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data / Restore LG Q7 - video
How to Hard Reset LG Q7 - Reset Code / Wipe Data / Restore Defaults - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.