Hard Reset LG Q8 (2018)
How to factory reset LG Q8 (2018)? How to wipe all data in LG Q8 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q8 (2018)? How to restore defaults in LG Q8 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q8 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Q8 (2018) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- Turn off LG Q8 (2018) by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If the LG logo pops up release the Power key, keep holding on Volume Down and then push the Power button.
- When Factory data reset appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
Hard Reset (LG Q8 (2018))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.