Hard Reset LG Q9
How to factory reset LG Q9? How to wipe all data in LG Q9? How to bypass screen lock in LG Q9? How to restore defaults in LG Q9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Q9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Q9 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo pops up let go of the Power key, do not release Volume Down and start pushing the Power button again.
- Release all keys when Factory data reset pops up.
- At the end choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key.
- Well done! During this process all your data will be removed.