Hard Reset LG Rebel 4
How to factory reset LG Rebel 4? How to wipe all data in LG Rebel 4? How to bypass screen lock in LG Rebel 4? How to restore defaults in LG Rebel 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Rebel 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Rebel 4 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the LG logo pops up, let go of the Power key, hold down Volume Down and push the Power button again.
- If Factory data reset pops up let go of all buttons.
- After that choose "Yes" two times. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (LG Rebel 4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.