Hard Reset LG Signature Edition 2018
How to factory reset LG Signature Edition 2018? How to wipe all data in LG Signature Edition 2018? How to bypass screen lock in LG Signature Edition 2018? How to restore defaults in LG Signature Edition 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Signature Edition 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Signature Edition 2018 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears let go of the Power key, keep holding on Volume Down and then push the Power button.
- Release all keys when you see Factory data reset.
- In this mode choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key once.
- Well done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work