Hard Reset LG Solo LTE
How to factory reset LG Solo LTE? How to wipe all data in LG Solo LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG Solo LTE? How to restore defaults in LG Solo LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Solo LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Solo LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now push Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- When the LG logo shows up release the Power button, hold down Volume Down and press the Power key once more.
- Let go of all keys when Factory data reset appears.
- In this mode select Yes. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose Yes by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Nice! Your device is without any passwords needed to unlock it.