Hard Reset LG Spirit H420
How to factory reset LG Spirit H420? How to wipe all data in LG Spirit H420? How to bypass screen lock in LG Spirit H420? How to restore defaults in LG Spirit H420?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Spirit H420. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Spirit H420 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the whole process.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG Spirit H420)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.