How to factory reset LG Stylo 2 LS775? How to wipe all data in LG Stylo 2 LS775? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylo 2 LS775? How to restore defaults in LG Stylo 2 LS775?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylo 2 LS775. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Stylo 2 LS775 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Down + Power button together..
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should keep holding the Volume Down + Power key utnil you see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection - video