Hard Reset LG Stylo 2 Plus K550
How to factory reset LG Stylo 2 Plus K550? How to wipe all data in LG Stylo 2 Plus K550? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylo 2 Plus K550? How to restore defaults in LG Stylo 2 Plus K550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylo 2 Plus K550. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Stylo 2 Plus K550 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button together.
- If the LG logo appears, release the Power button, keep holding on the Volume Down and push Power button again.
- If Factory Data Reset shows up on the screen you have to release all keys.
- Now choose "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset LG Magna - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.