Hard Reset LG Stylo 4 Plus
How to factory reset LG Stylo 4 Plus? How to wipe all data in LG Stylo 4 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylo 4 Plus? How to restore defaults in LG Stylo 4 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylo 4 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Stylo 4 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750S core will run faster.
- Turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press the Power button again.
- Let go of all keys when you see Factory data reset.
- In this mode choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (LG Stylo 4 Plus)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.