Hard Reset LG Stylo 4
How to factory reset LG Stylo 4? How to wipe all data in LG Stylo 4? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylo 4? How to restore defaults in LG Stylo 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylo 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Stylo 4 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then choose Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the LG logo pops up release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press the Power button again.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset appears.
- Now select "Yes" two times by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG Stylo 4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.