Factory Mode LG Stylo 4
How to enter factory mode on LG Stylo 4? How to open factory mode in LG Stylo 4? How to get access to factory mode in LG Stylo 4? How to use factory mode on LG Stylo 4?
If you would like test the hidden feature of LG Stylo 4 you should enter Factory Mode. Here you can test the hardware features of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then start holding Volume Down + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears, release the Power key, keep holding on the Volume Down and then tap once more the Power button.
- Let go of all buttons when Factory Mode shows up.
- Good job! You will be in Factory Mode.
- Here navigate by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work