Hard Reset LG Stylo 5+
How to factory reset LG Stylo 5+? How to wipe all data in LG Stylo 5+? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylo 5+? How to restore defaults in LG Stylo 5+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylo 5+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG Stylo 5+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the LG logo appears, still push Volume Down, and press the Power key.
- Release all keys when you see the Factory Data Reset.
- Here you need to choose Yes by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end select Yes with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Hard Reset (LG Stylo 5+)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.