Hard Reset LG Stylo 5
How to factory reset LG Stylo 5? How to wipe all data in LG Stylo 5? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylo 5? How to restore defaults in LG Stylo 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylo 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG Stylo 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the LG logo pops up release the Power button, still push Volume Down and then hold down the Power key again.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset appears.
- After that select Yes two times. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Good job! Wait for a few moments and your phone will be ready to use.