Hard Reset LG Stylo 6
How to factory reset LG Stylo 6? How to wipe all data in LG Stylo 6? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylo 6? How to restore defaults in LG Stylo 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylo 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG Stylo 6 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears release the Power button, hold down Volume Down and click the Power button.
- Let go of all buttons if the Factory Data Reset appears.
- In the next step choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end select Yes by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Hard Reset (LG Stylo 6)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.