Hard Reset LG Stylo 7
How to factory reset LG Stylo 7? How to wipe all data in LG Stylo 7? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylo 7? How to restore defaults in LG Stylo 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylo 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG Stylo 7 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Now hold down Volume Down and Power button for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the LG logo pops up, still hold down Volume Down and press the Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Factory Data Reset appears.
- Then choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select Yes by using the same keys as before.
- Success! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Hard Reset (LG Stylo 7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.