Hard Reset LG Stylus 2 Plus K535
How to factory reset LG Stylus 2 Plus K535? How to wipe all data in LG Stylus 2 Plus K535? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylus 2 Plus K535? How to restore defaults in LG Stylus 2 Plus K535?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylus 2 Plus K535. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Stylus 2 Plus K535 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- To confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG Stylus 2 Plus K535)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.