Hard Reset LG Stylus 2 Plus K535D
How to factory reset LG Stylus 2 Plus K535D? How to wipe all data in LG Stylus 2 Plus K535D? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylus 2 Plus K535D? How to restore defaults in LG Stylus 2 Plus K535D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylus 2 Plus K535D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Stylus 2 Plus K535D will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first you should turn off the device by holding the Power key.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down button + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release Power key when LG logo pops up on the screen, keep pressing the Volume Down and click once more the Power button.
- Let go of these keys if you see Factory data reset.
- In this menu select "Yes" two times by using Volume buttons to scroll down and Power key to confirm that.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
HARD RESET LG Stylus 2 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.