Hard Reset LG Stylus 2
How to factory reset LG Stylus 2? How to wipe all data in LG Stylus 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG Stylus 2? How to restore defaults in LG Stylus 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Stylus 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Stylus 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power key.
- Then hold down the Volume Down + Power button together..
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.