How to factory reset LG Sunset LTE L33L? How to wipe all data in LG Sunset LTE L33L? How to bypass screen lock in LG Sunset LTE L33L? How to restore defaults in LG Sunset LTE L33L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Sunset LTE L33L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Sunset LTE L33L will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video