Hard Reset LG Tribute Dynasty
How to factory reset LG Tribute Dynasty? How to wipe all data in LG Tribute Dynasty? How to bypass screen lock in LG Tribute Dynasty? How to restore defaults in LG Tribute Dynasty?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Tribute Dynasty. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Tribute Dynasty will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by using the Power button.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the LG logo pops up let go of the Power button, hold down Volume Down and push the Power button.
- If Factory data reset pops up let go of all keys.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end choose "Yes" from the menu by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don't forget to security your smartphone.