Hard Reset LG Tribute Empire
How to factory reset LG Tribute Empire? How to wipe all data in LG Tribute Empire? How to bypass screen lock in LG Tribute Empire? How to restore defaults in LG Tribute Empire?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Tribute Empire. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG Tribute Empire will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the LG logo pops up let go of the Power button, still hold Volume Down and push the Power button once more.
- If Factory data reset pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done! Your phone will be unlocked so create new passcode to protect your smartphone.
Hard Reset (LG Tribute Empire)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.