Hard Reset LG Tribute HD LS676
How to factory reset LG Tribute HD LS676? How to wipe all data in LG Tribute HD LS676? How to bypass screen lock in LG Tribute HD LS676? How to restore defaults in LG Tribute HD LS676?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Tribute HD LS676. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Tribute HD LS676 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909v2 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG Tribute HD LS676)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.