Hard Reset LG U F820L
How to factory reset LG U F820L? How to wipe all data in LG U F820L? How to bypass screen lock in LG U F820L? How to restore defaults in LG U F820L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG U F820L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG U F820L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and after 2 seconds holdo down once more the Power button.
- You have to release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.