Soft Reset LG U900
If your LG U900 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your LG U900 should reboot and start running again.
- Start by opening back of handset.
- Remove battery and wait 5 to 10 seconds.
- Then shove battery back again in device.
- Press the Power button and wait for device to startup.
- From this moment phone should restart and will be ready to use.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work