Hard Reset LG US996 V20
How to factory reset LG US996 V20? How to wipe all data in LG US996 V20? How to bypass screen lock in LG US996 V20? How to restore defaults in LG US996 V20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG US996 V20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG US996 V20 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.