Hard Reset LG V10 F600K F600L F600S
How to factory reset LG V10 F600K F600L F600S? How to wipe all data in LG V10 F600K F600L F600S? How to bypass screen lock in LG V10 F600K F600L F600S? How to restore defaults in LG V10 F600K F600L F600S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V10 F600K F600L F600S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG V10 F600K F600L F600S will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the smartphone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset LG V10 H960A - Wipe All Data - video
LG V10 H960A HARD RESET / REMOVE PATTERN / BYPASS PASSWORD - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.