How to factory reset LG V10 H960A? How to wipe all data in LG V10 H960A? How to bypass screen lock in LG V10 H960A? How to restore defaults in LG V10 H960A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V10 H960A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG V10 H960A will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset LG V10 H960A - Wipe All Data - video
LG V10 H960A HARD RESET / REMOVE PATTERN / BYPASS PASSWORD - video