Hard Reset LG V10 (LRA) RS987
How to factory reset LG V10 (LRA) RS987? How to wipe all data in LG V10 (LRA) RS987? How to bypass screen lock in LG V10 (LRA) RS987? How to restore defaults in LG V10 (LRA) RS987?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V10 (LRA) RS987. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG V10 (LRA) RS987 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- in order to switch off the phone hold down the Moto G 2nd for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Let go of both keys as soon as the Factory Mode appears.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options by using the Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The factory reset is done.