Hard Reset LG V20
How to factory reset LG V20? How to wipe all data in LG V20? How to bypass screen lock in LG V20? How to restore defaults in LG V20?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset LG V20. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG V20 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 cores will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You have to release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.