Hard Reset LG V30+
How to factory reset LG V30+? How to wipe all data in LG V30+? How to bypass screen lock in LG V30+? How to restore defaults in LG V30+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V30+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG V30+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of secondes.
- When the LG logo pops up let go of the Power key, do not release Volume Down and push the Power button once more.
- If Factory data reset pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key.
- Again select "Yes" by using same keys as before to confirm the whole operation.
- Wait for a short while until the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done! Your device is password-free.
Hard Reset (LG V30+)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.