How to factory reset LG V30? How to wipe all data in LG V30? How to bypass screen lock in LG V30? How to restore defaults in LG V30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG V30 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
- If the LG V30 is turned on, use the Power key in order to switch it off.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode shows up release both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6 without any password protection.
Hard Reset LG V30 - Bypass Screen Lock / Unlock Fingerprint / Format - video
How to Factory Reset LG V30 - Wipe Data / Format |HardReset.Info - video