Hard Reset LG V30S+ ThniQ
How to factory reset LG V30S+ ThniQ? How to wipe all data in LG V30S+ ThniQ? How to bypass screen lock in LG V30S+ ThniQ? How to restore defaults in LG V30S+ ThniQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V30S+ ThniQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LG V30S+ ThniQ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the phone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If you see LG logo, release the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset pops up.
- After that choose "Yes" two times. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm it.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG V30S+ ThniQ)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.