How to factory reset LG V30s Thinq? How to wipe all data in LG V30s Thinq? How to bypass screen lock in LG V30s Thinq? How to restore defaults in LG V30s Thinq?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V30s Thinq. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LG V30s Thinq will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off your LG V30s Thinq by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When LG logo pops up, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power button.
- Let go of all keys when you see Factory data reset on the screen.
- Now select "Yes" two times by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset LG V30 - Bypass Screen Lock / Unlock Fingerprint / Format - video
How to Factory Reset LG V30 - Wipe Data / Format |HardReset.Info - video