How to factory reset LG V40 ThinQ? How to wipe all data in LG V40 ThinQ? How to bypass screen lock in LG V40 ThinQ? How to restore defaults in LG V40 ThinQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V40 ThinQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG V40 ThinQ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- At first switch off LG V40 ThinQ by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears, let go of the Power key, keep holding on the Volume Down and then start pushing the Power button.
- Let go of all keys when Factory data reset appears.
- In this mode choose "Yes" two times by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset LG G7 ThinQ - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video