How to factory reset LG V411 G Pad 7.0 LTE? How to wipe all data in LG V411 G Pad 7.0 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG V411 G Pad 7.0 LTE? How to restore defaults in LG V411 G Pad 7.0 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V411 G Pad 7.0 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG V411 G Pad 7.0 LTE will be as new and your Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Down and Power button together for a short while.
- If the LG logo, let go of the Power button, keep holding on the Volume Down and then push once more the Power button.
- Release all keys when Factory data reset.
- Then press the Power key to continue the hard reset process or either of the Volume buttons to cancel.
- Afterwards use the Power key once more to confirm or one of the of the Volume buttons to quit.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset process.
Hard Reset LG V490 G Pad - Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
LG G Pad V490 - How to factory reset - video
LG G Pad V490 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
LG G Pad V490 hard reset - video
LG V490 G Pad Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video