How to factory reset LG V490 G Pad 8.0 LTE? How to wipe all data in LG V490 G Pad 8.0 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG V490 G Pad 8.0 LTE? How to restore defaults in LG V490 G Pad 8.0 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V490 G Pad 8.0 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG V490 G Pad 8.0 LTE will be as new and your Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should releaee all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then press the Power key to continue the hard reset process or either of the Volume buttons to cancel.
- Afterwards use the Power key once more to confirm or one of the of the Volume buttons to quit.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG V490 G Pad - Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
LG G Pad V490 - How to factory reset - video
LG G Pad V490 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
LG G Pad V490 hard reset - video
LG V490 G Pad Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on