How to factory reset LG V498 G Pad II 8.0"? How to wipe all data in LG V498 G Pad II 8.0"? How to bypass screen lock in LG V498 G Pad II 8.0"? How to restore defaults in LG V498 G Pad II 8.0"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V498 G Pad II 8.0". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG V498 G Pad II 8.0" will be as new and your Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then press the Power key to continue the hard reset process or either of the Volume buttons to cancel.
- Afterwards use the Power key once more to confirm or one of the of the Volume buttons to quit.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset LG V490 G Pad - Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
LG G Pad V490 - How to factory reset - video
LG G Pad V490 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset - video
LG G Pad V490 hard reset - video
LG V490 G Pad Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video