Hard Reset LG V50
How to factory reset LG V50? How to wipe all data in LG V50? How to bypass screen lock in LG V50? How to restore defaults in LG V50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG V50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG V50 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the LG logo pops up let go of the Power key, still push Volume Down and push the Power button once more.
- If Factory data reset pops up let go of all keys.
- At the end choose "Yes" two times. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Well done! During this operation all your data will be removed from your LG V50 and the device will be password-free.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.